BSI Silo Containers
Stainless steel Silo container BSIF
The IBC with funnel outlet for liquids
A tank made of 100 % stainless steel, the funnelled outlet with a 30° / 45° an slope angle, as well as a stackable frame of galvanised or stainless steel and seals individually geared to customer requirements are the characterising features of this IBC. The container is especially suited to paste-like filling materials with densities of up to 1.83 kg/l and is available in volumes of 500 - 1000 litres. Whether for production, transport or storage, the Silo container can be deployed flexibly.
Application examples: chemicals, petro-chemicals, waste disposal, recycling, food industry, paints and lacquers, plant construction.
- 100 % stainless steel tank
- Individual transport frame
- Wall thicknesses 2.0 / 2.5 mm
- Manhole DN 400 / DN 457
- Screw-down cover or tension ring
- Hopper slope angle 30 / 45 °
- Overpressure safety valve
- Ball valve, butterfly stop valve, disc valve.